24 Hours in Paris T&CsEnter here
- The promoter is: LullaBellz Ltd (company no. 08225478) whose registered office is at LullaBellz HQ, 113 Pollard Street, Manchester, M4 7JB.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, with a valid passport, except employees of LullaBellz Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [https://www.lullabellz.com/24-hours-in-paris] Facebook & Twitter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 14/03/18. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter you must complete the form located at this link: https://www.lullabellz.com/24-hours-in-paris
- Two return tickets to Paris from London St. Pancras via the Eurostar.
- Overnight accommodation in a 4 star hotel in Paris.
- 2 Tickets to Top of the Eiffel Tower.