CARE FOR YOUR HAIR
PREMIUM SYNTHETIC EXTENSIONS
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR STYLE
Our Synthetic Hair Extensions are pre-styled for your own convenience so you can clip in and go, however if you want to tweak the style this is super easy to do!
Lightly straighten the Hair Extensions using Straighteners (up to a maximum heat of 180 degrees only) on dry and tangle-free extensions to create super sleek locks. Add a subtle flick towards the ends of the hair by gently curving the Straighteners underneath the mid-lengths and ends.
Wanna add more definition to your curls or waves? We’ve got you girl! Ceramic Heated Rollers can be applied to small sections of each weft (around 1 inch wide for the best results). Ensure that you leave these to set in the hair for around 30-45 mins - perfect whilst doing your make-up! Once the rollers have completely cooled, gently remove each one from the hair to reveal soft, bouncy curls! Brush through with our Hollywood Comb to separate and transform the curls into starlet waves.
HOW TO WASH
1. Gently brush through your hair extensions starting from the bottom sections, gradually working upwards, ensuring that the hair strands from weft to tip are tangle-free and that your brush/comb can glide through effortlessly.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and place your extensions into the water, keeping the clips above the water to prevent damage.
3. Gently apply a small amount of LullaBellz Shampoo to the hair from wefts right through to the ends.
4. Swirl your Hair Extensions around in the water gently. Avoid rubbing the hair together as this can encourage tangling.
5. Next, remove the extensions from the water and rinse them under a running tap, holding the extensions at the top, near the clips.
6. Gently squeeze out any excess water or Shampoo residue until the water runs clear.
7. Apply your LullaBellz Conditioner treatment (focusing most of the product on the mid-lengths and ends) and comb through from weft to ends. A little goes a long way!
8. Next, rinse the extensions under a running tap, holding the extensions at the top, near the clips.
9. Squeeze out any excess water and Conditioner residue, until the water runs clear.
10. Leave the extensions to air dry naturally (near a radiator is best!)
HOW TO STORE
Ensure your Hair Extensions are kept in pristine condition and remain super sleek and tangle-free. Wrap your Hair Extensions around your hand gently and place in a LullaBellz Satin Storage Bag to maintain the shape, style and bounce!
THINGS TO AVOID
Fake tan, body lotions or fragrances
Sleeping with Hair extensions in place
Heated tools which exceed 180 degrees
HUMAN HAIR EXTENSIONS
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR STYLE
As our Human Hair Extensions are made from 100% Grade A Remy Human Hair, you can of course style them just like you would your own hair with heated styling tools (Straighteners, Curling Wands, Crimping Tools etc).
To prevent unnecessary heat damage, we would always advise using a spritz of Heat Protectant Spray prior to using any heat tools, to keep your extensions silky soft and in the best overall condition!
However please do not apply heat once you've applied styling products (hairspray etc) as this could potentially damage the hair (as it would your own).
LACE FRONT WIGS
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR STYLE
Our Synthetic Wigs are pre-styled for your own convenience, however if you want to tweak the style this is super easy to do!
Brush through the hair gently in small sections with a brush/comb. While the hair is on your head, please only use your fingers to separate the hair.
If the hair becomes matted or knotted beware of over brushing, instead use a sheen spray such as argan oil, lightly spray the wig and gently brush.
Lightly straighten your wig using Straighteners (up to a maximum heat of 180 degrees only) on dry and tangle-free hair to create super sleek locks. Want volume? Add a subtle flick towards the ends of the hair by gently turning the Straighteners underneath the mid-lengths and ends. We’re vibing curves for days.
Wanna add more definition to your curls or waves? We’ve got you girl!
Ceramic Heated Rollers can be applied to small sections of the wig (around 1 inch wide for the best results). Ensure that you leave these to set in the hair for around 30-45 mins - perfect whilst doing your make-up!
Once the rollers have completely cooled, gently remove each one from the hair to reveal soft, bouncy curls! Brush through with our Hollywood Comb to separate and transform the curls into starlet waves.
IT'S ALL IN THE PREP
IT'S ALL IN THE PREP!
The flatter your hair is against your head, the better and more realistic your wig will look (no tell-tale signs here!) You can braid and pin hair up at the back towards the nape of your neck, tie into a low pony and wrap into a flat bun, or mould it against your head using styling gel and securing in place with hair grips. A wig cap can also be used to help to keep your hair neat and for a seamless finish.
READY FOR DREAM HAIR?
Place the wig on your head and pull forwards to line it up with your natural hairline, ensuring your own hair is tucked underneath and not visible. The adjuster straps can be altered if the wig feels too tight or loose to ensure a snug and comfortable fit.
THE FINISHING TOUCHES..
Once in place, carefully trim the lace along the natural hairline. Try to leave around 3mm of lace to blend in for a natural look.
TOP TIPS... WE GOT YOU GIRL!
Add a little foundation to the lace using a make-up brush or sponge to ensure a flawless blend! Finish with a small amount of matte powder to vibe an au-natural finish!
Dull down any excess shine on the wig with a small spritz of dry shampoo (our saviour!)
Wanna make every hair swish count? Add a little wig glue or adhesive along the lace-front to keep your wig completely secure from desk til dancefloor.