Use of your personal data
We use your personal data for a range of different activities as set out in the table below. The below includes the types of data used and the legal bases we rely on when processing them.
- Register you as a new customer
- To process and deliver your order including: recording your order details; keeping you informed about the order status; process payments and refunds
- To manage our relationship with you (including notifying you about changes to our terms or this notice, asking you to leave a review or take a survey and when you contact our customer services team with an enquiry or to report an issue)
- To enable you to take part in a prize draw, competition or survey
- To administer and protect our business, websites, and mobile applications (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data) and automated decision making to assist fraud prevention and detection
- To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertising
- To use data analytics to improve our websites, mobile applications, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
- To recommend products, services discounts and offers that may be of interest to you, including to send you such information by email, post or SMS
- To inform or remind you by email of any task carried out via our websites and/or mobile applications which remains uncompleted, such as incomplete orders or abandoned baskets.
How we share your data
We may disclose and share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and other third parties that we use in connection with the running of our business for the purposes set out in the table above in the section ‘Use of your personal data’, such as:
- third party service providers that we engage to provide IT systems and software, and to host our website;
- to provide marketing and advertising services;
- third party service providers that we engage to deliver goods you have ordered and to manage any returns;
- third party service providers that we engage to send emails and postal mail on our behalf including in relation to incomplete orders or abandoned baskets, or marketing communications, to provide data cleansing services and to provide marketing and advertising services;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website;
- affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website;
- to any third party to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice;
- to protect our customers, group companies and website from fraud and theft, we may share personal data that is required to make identity checks and personal data that we obtain from making identity checks (including data relating to your age, name and location), together with account information, with other group companies and with third party organisations (including law enforcement agencies), involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or
- to our professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
How long do we keep your data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements and for the establishment or defence of legal claims.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We may occasionally send you Marketing Communications and promotional offers.
We will only do this if you have consented to receive such marketing in accordance with your preferences. Including:
- If you have opened an account with us or purchased from our website, or registered for a promotion or event, and you have opted-in to receive such marketing;
- If you have signed up for Email Newsletters,
- If you have opted in to receive SMS or Direct Mail;
- If you have provided us with your details when you entered a competition and you have consented to receive such marketing.
All LullaBellz members have the option to unsubscribe from Marketing Communications from us.
If you do not wish to continue to receive promotional emails from us, you should opt-out by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any emails which we might send you. This will then suspend your e-mail notifications, however you can sign up again if you wish to do so.
If you are an account holder, you can change your preferences at any time by logging into your account. You may also contact us directly email@example.com, or via our contact form.
Please note: We may also include with your order inserts advertising goods or offers from LullaBellz, Beauty Glow or other third-party companies that you may be interested in.
SMS - Mobile Terms of Service - https://www.lullabellz.com/pages/sms-terms-of-service
We use online advertising to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you find our products. Like many companies, we may target LullaBellz banners and ads to you when you use other websites and apps, based on your Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and a range of advertising technologies such as pixels, ad tags and cookies as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience Service.
Analytics and targeted advertising tools
We use a range of analytics and targeted advertising tools to display relevant website content on our website and online advertisements on other websites and apps to you, deliver relevant content to you in marketing communications (where applicable), and to measure the effectiveness of the advertising provided. We use tools such as Google Analytics to analyse Google's interest-based advertising data and/or third-party audience data (such as age, marital status, life event, gender and interests) to target and improve our marketing campaigns, marketing strategies and website content. We may also use tools provided by other third parties, such as Facebook, Instagram, Commission Junction, DotDigital and Google to perform similar tasks, using your Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data.
Please let us know if at any time you wish us to stop interacting with you on Social Media or using any of your information on Social Media by contacting us.
Links to other websites and third parties
Our website may include links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates, or to social media platforms. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to their websites.
You have several rights under the data privacy legislation.
You have the right to be given the following information each time we collect information from you: (a) our identity and contact details; (b) what we're going to use your information for and the legal basis for processing; (c) whether you are obligated to provide the information and the consequences of failure to provide it; (d) who we will share your information with; (e) whether your information will go outside the United Kingdom/European Economic Area, and if it does, the mechanisms we will use to protect it; (f) how long we're keeping your data for; (g) your rights in respect of our use of your data; (h) if we're collecting data with your explicit consent, the fact you have the right to withdraw consent at any time; (i) that you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk) or your local supervisory authority for data protection matters if you have a complaint about our use of your information; and (j) if we make any automated decisions about you, the logic involved and the significance and envisaged consequences for you.
You have the right to ask us the following about our use of your information: (a) the purpose of our use; (b) what type of information is used; (c) who we share your information with; (d) how long we keep your information; (e) what rights you have in relation the information we hold; (f) whether you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office or other supervisory authority; (g) if we have collected your information from another person, who that person is; (h) whether we make any decisions about you automatically (g) whether your information goes outside the UK/European Economic Area. You can also ask us for a copy of the data we have.
You can ask us to correct any details you think we have which are incorrect.
You can ask us to delete information about you if any of the following apply: (a) it is no longer required by us for the purpose for which we collected it from you; (b) if we collected it with your explicit consent, when you withdraw that consent; (c) if you have grounds to object to us using it (see below) and we do not have any overriding legitimate grounds for using it; (d) if we have unlawfully used your information; (e) if you need us to delete it so that you can comply with a legal obligation. Please note we may still hold and process personal data which are outside the scope of your erasure request and will continue to process them in accordance with our legal rights and obligations. Examples of such legal rights and obligations may include financial regulatory requirements, audit purposes and other legal obligations..
You can ask us to stop using your information if any of the following apply, (a) you don't think we have the correct details for you; (b) our use is unlawful and you do not want us to delete your information; (c) when you object to processing (see below); (d) we no longer require the information for the purpose for which we collected it; (e) where we collected the information with your explicit consent (f) if you object to our use (see below) and we do not have any overriding legitimate grounds for using it; (g) if you need us to delete it so that you can comply with a legal obligation. Please note when you make a request, we can still store your information and use it for claims purposes or if it is necessary to protect another person.
You have the right to ask us to send your information to you or another person where we originally collected your information with your explicit consent. We must provide this in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Please note this does not include information which we have inferred or derived, for example, information we have collected about you to understand your shopping habits with LullaBellz in order to give you a good customer experience.
You have the right to ask us to stop using your information where we have told you the legal purpose for which we are processing your information is for "legitimate interests" (see above) and you have grounds relating to your personal situation which requires us to stop using your information or where we have collected your information for direct marketing and you want us to stop using it for direct marketing purposes.
LullaBellz Limited (at the address below) is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).
You have the right to access the information which LullaBellz.com holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £20 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We are always happy to hear from our customers. We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with the service we offer. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the LullaBellz Customer Services team, who will be happy to help.
You can either contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, write to us at: LullaBellz Ltd, Ground Floor, 113 Pollard Street, Manchester, M4 7JA